♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年11月2日星期二

♥ pasar malam day @@ ♥

XDD

today was tuesday..
so ii had went to pasar malam just now..

actually ii every week also got go want..
hahaha!!


but today ii get suprise!!!
do u know why?!

because..

because..

because..




my DAUGHTER!!
is going also..
XDD

why ii suprise?

because..
ii every week also got go.

but....
no 1 day ii can see her at pasar malam!!!

but today....
she was calling me and ask me whr m i..

ii told her at snooker thr waiting frens..

den...

i ask her why?
she say..

ii tot ask you go pasar malam mar!!!

walao -.-


first time !!!
really..

FIRST TIME!!
xDDD


sure ii say ii going also norr..
:DD

actually...
hang out with her so happy want..


bcause..

she likes to make the dao gei face in front of us..
(sometimes only larr)
XD


but..
if she fierce..

just like a tiger!!

nothing different!!!
XDDDD


hang out with her alot of happy memories..
heheehee!!


ii wanna eat chao tao fu want larrr!!!
but....
many ppl..

ii also lazy to line up..
XD


so........
at last.. dint eat.. hahaha!!


den............................
walk until 9.50 like this.. (agak agak)

we going lucky yum cha...


until 10.30 ii had back home ad.. :)


ii love my daughter! ♥

ii love my son!! ♥

ii love my brother!! ♥

ii love my frens!! ♥



no them ii gonna to die XD

they gv me alot of memories!!!!
oh yeahhh!

:DD


ii got a happy and a nice day!!!
wohoo :))

没有评论:

发表评论