♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年11月28日星期日

going mid valley today :) have a fun day !



huhu ^^
we are going mid valley today :)

keng foon !
teng !
wawa !

hehe ~

so fun ^^

cause can see my babe kengfoon !
miss her so much !

ii will try my best to change skul !

cause ii want see my babe foon !
:D


we go watched movie today ~

LET ME IN :)

not really nice ..
hmmm ><


see until half den go ad ! ^^


xD

den we saw a poster we go took picture !

:D









______________






wanted !! xDD




_________




to someone :

pls !
dun wait me ad !


ii ad tell you ii still love the guy ..

den u say u wait !

ii ad say dun wait dun wait !

u dun hear !

ii not want to hurt you .
but ii dunwan waste ur time !


understand pls !!
hmm ><

anyway !
be happy :))

没有评论:

发表评论