♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年11月17日星期三

♥ ii dunwn our friendship broke ! ♥

yesterday really feel moody !
my frens got some prob with me !

ii wan say sorry at here !

sorry my fren !

ii swear no next time again !


haaaaaa !

now feel relax .

cause all the prob was settle ad ..




our friendship continue !
no more prob at all !

heehhee !









ii love my frens even u all dun support me !



and 1 more ii need to say sorry !

KOKLUN !


sorry to you !

ii m really feel disappointed on you ad ..
ii m no more confidence on you !

ii knw u blame me now !
hate me now !

hate me y will leave you .
but we are ad pass !

ii knw mayb u re still loving me !


but ..
ii hope you will 4got me !

ii rather you hate me !
gives up me at all .
k ?

sorry !!!!!!

ii wish you will find a gf mayb that is good den me ..


our love ad end at all ..

sorry !






FROM Audrey .

没有评论:

发表评论