♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年11月20日星期六

♥ feeling sad >< ♥

bii ><
ii dunno why you will say like this ..

u say u think ii mayb still like HIM ..

ii really dint hv..

ii dunno you were dun trust me or what ?

hmmm ><
dun like this can ?

ii really got feeling ..

ii m feeling sad !



bii ><

what ii told you all true !

ii never lied you !

ii jus love you now !

my heart only got you !
no others anymore , k ??


ii dunno you will hear what ii said anot ..

but ii jus can said.. its real !

jus nw ii was treat you cold...

ii knw was my fault !

sry bii
ii promise no next time ..

u said our relationship one day by one day change ?

yea ! it was change !

cause ii m love you deeper n deeper right now !

sorry bii ~!


ii wont treat you like this even ii moody anymore !

4gv me and trust me that ii love you k ?!













you one tht only ii love !

没有评论:

发表评论