♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年11月19日星期五

♥ dunno what my feeling now ♥

yesterday chat with bii !
heheee !


he on webcam .
but ii dint hv !




_____________





aiyaa !

nvm larr !

bii monday come back !
wahhaaa !

ii miss you so much !



___________


to someone that ii apologize !

sorry !
ii m really apologize pls !

ii dun need ur forgive .
cause ii also know u wont forgive me at all !

wee broke ad one month !

we were pass !

this is the truth !
no one can change it !

now ii dunno what can ii do !

ii jus can say !
SORRY that might ii hurt you !


ok ?
ii no need ur forgive ..

but ii will say sorry to you ..


ii hurted you was my fault !

but ..............


><

u want to hate me .

fine ..

ii wont say anything ....

ii rather u hate me den u love me !


hope you understand !

TQ !



here just ii wan to say ..




没有评论:

发表评论