♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年11月21日星期日

♥ the 5th day .. END ♥

haaaha!

5days ..
only 5days..

we were end !


ii thought ii will get happiness from you !

but not !


haahah !!!

ii treat you cold is my fault .!

ii knw !

but you said that ii never treat you as my bf !

tis ii will nt admit !!!

ii love you ..
bt wht ii getting now ?!



hmm ><

hahaa ~


ntg la!

dunno how 2 say ad ..

promise jus like a rubbish !?

yea !

this ii agree !

haaaaha !


1 week also never reach ..

jus 5 day we had end !


wht u say with me wont leave me ?!

what is this ?

hahahaa !


but ..


u also say ad..

u treat me no more feel..
so ii do what also no used la ..
aiyaaa..

its ok wor !

never cry !!!
hehehee !

if i can stay ur person ..

also no used ..

cause ur heart ii also cant get !
is it ?
agree ?

so , ii just will respect what you wan !

hehee ~~




u happy ?
but ii m sad ..
hahahaaaa !!



Audrey Wong arr!
dun act larr ..
hahahaa!

u can lie ppl also cant lie yourself wan !
hahaaa !



hahahhaaa !



its okay la..
nvm ~~


hahahaa !


END larr!

hope u will happy without me !
:D

hahahhaaa !!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论