♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年11月17日星期三

♥ my new life ♥ ii love my boy

ii m back..
many days never updated !

hmm..

my life was starting from yesnight !


ii feel my happiness is near from me ad !
ahaa !


biii..
please dun leave me again !

ii would remember what ii promised you yesterday !

but you also cant broke ur mpromise please !


ii love you ..


although .
u was so far from me .

but ii trust ..


your heart always be mine !
ii MISS you !


ii wil forgive you even last time u are playboy .

but now u said u re not .

ii will trust you .

please dun let me disappointed !


ii wil belong to you !

:D










my boy







































ii will not did anythings to hurt you ..

and ..

ii hope you wont also .. !

mwcks

没有评论:

发表评论