♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年3月14日星期日

jus finish yum cha . =D

hhoho .

so late ady .

nw ady 2.00 am lur .

hahs .

jus come bak from lucky .

yum cha .

hehs .


2mr mayb going 2 mid .

bt need tuition .

aizz .

chamm ><


ii got too many homework not yet complete .

include my sejarah projek .

shit lar !

whoelse can help me ?!

T^T


need work also .

ii whr gt time 2 done wor .

science .

bi .

sejarah .

++projek .

sei lor .

sei lor .

ii want go watch movie neh !

aizz .


________________



2day u tell me that u in accident .

ii was very worry abt you .

hw cn ii do ?

ii ady ask you dun do it anymore .

but .

u never heard it .

ii really dunno how ?

give up you ?

aiz !

very upset now .

but just now u promise me u wont do again .

u wil keep ur promise ?

ii hope you will .

pls !

dun let me worry you ! anymore .

plss !

ii wanna cry .

TT

if you really want 2 do again .

fine .

ii will gv up you ' !



dun let me sak mong on you anymore !

u promise me ady den must keep it !

没有评论:

发表评论