♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年3月15日星期一

HAPPY DAY =)

2day was going mid with my dear .
teh c .

so fun nar .

1st go eat breakfast .

KIM GARY !

den want see movie de .

but .

unlucky .

no more ticket 4 me .

TT

ii want watch tat here fortune .
the time ii cnt to watch .
den watch alice in the wonderland .

NO TICKET !
damn ..

FUCKING !!!

zzz .
aizzz .

den hang gai with my dear nor .

dun minunderstand .

my dear is .
TEH C !
not my bf !

hang hang hang .
den go sinma .

see fake hair ~

ahaha .

we take the fake hair to wear .

damn funny lar ..

laugh until crazy .

XD .

so happy ah .

Ahaha .

Den we saw the ground .

ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND !

so dreamland !

ii love it !
got took some picha !

4 something go wait bus 4 back .

wait so long .
so hot lar !

4.45 like tat bak ady .

see picha bah !

hehes ~
_______________



______________






__________________











__________________









________________








My dear =) n me

______________





_______________


ME =)

end ! =)

没有评论:

发表评论