♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年4月4日星期日

oh no !!!!!




2mr wn wake up 5am .

cause wn go''cheng ming ''

nw ady 3.30 am .

sei lor .

ii cn slp 2 hours only .

TT



___________




2day go mid valley with CCL n HIM !!

SO HAPPY nia .

xD .

later ii upload some pic let you all enjoy ya ~


hehe ^^

we go sing k .

so may b tats all photo wil b blur .

bt ii edited ady d .~ ^^








2day d me ^^

den 5pm like tat he bak ady .



den me n ccl go eat ''breakfast''



cause we never eat .



damn hungry .



we go kim gary ~




nice leh ??

=DD

2day was damn funny .

keep laughing .

hahs .

ii make a chocolate 2 him .

damn nice d .

bt dint capture dou tim .

aiya .

den we bak by ktm .

walao !!

many ppl leh .

1st time the ktm reached .

many ppl .

den me n ccl cnt go in ady .

wait 4 2nd time .

haixz .

den she told me tat kah wai stil gt sok k

bt tat was when ii broke with him tat day .

den ii said .

so wht ?!

tis is 原则问题 !

say jor cnt sok den cnt lor !

y wan sok agn ?!!

tat time ii realy angry until the fire come out .

when he finish his tarian singa .

den ii ask him .

y u sok k again ?

den he said is me .

mahai ahh .

broke den ?

want sok k want smoke ?

he not smoke 1 pac .

is 10 pac .

oh shitt !

ii really bek cik !

den ii go bath n slp 1st .

cause need 2 calm down !

den when ii wake up .

he said sorry 2 me .

no next time .

n said wht so love me n wht wht wht thr .

den ii said 2him no need 2 chn ady

do bak urself !!!!!!

den he said he wn .

ii ask him y ?!

den he said he love me so he wn .

den ii saod no need .

u always said that bt never keep the faith

wtf !

aiyorrr !!!!!

he like hw den hw lar .

END ! ^^

没有评论:

发表评论