♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年4月2日星期五

oh my ~ exam had finished !!! oh hohoho !

finished lur !!!

2day get my english exam paper .

ii wanna hit ppl ~

damn angry ~

and sam tong also .

TT

b4 the english exam .,

ii got ulang kaji the novel ~

ii had read the character , themes , moral values ..

and ... interesting event !

ii read it almost no need 2 slp .

until 4am something ~

wht the ..

den exam tat day .

ii saw the title is ..

write the interesting event ..

bla bla bla .......

den ii write norr ..

den 2day ii saw my test paper .

teacher said it nt want the event .

is moral values !

aiyor >< !!

my usaha had break !

tat section only get 1 mark !!!!!!

ii very hope that ii can re exam !

TT !!!!

sam hou tong ahhhhh ......

luckly ~

at section a n b ii got many mark ~

if nt ..

OMG jor ~~



aikss !!

没有评论:

发表评论