♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2010年4月9日星期五

haixz ` tis few day many things at my here ~~

tis few day my scl had many things .......

haixzz ..

ii want ick ady .

he dint on his phone .

want find him also cant ..

very du 7 lan !

den at skul ...

that fei hai wen !

play ''zhen dui ''

wtf !!!!!!!!

he told pn lam .

''ii dint zhendui them lar . ''

den said loudly ..

sure is the Audrey Wong SAID ME D LAR !

diu lei lar !


not only me said lor !

jibet !

den come my here .

said .

ii now zhen dui you all ! how ?!

ddiu !

said dint zhen dui .

nw said zhen dui !

u dun go drama ?!!!!!

ii damn angry .

den survas come call me .

mana audrey , caryn ..

den ask us go up stage .

den ii go lor .

they said us pnteng !

ii dint pon jor lor !

ma geh hai !!!!

u let dog diu lar !

sei fei wen !

sei survas !!!!!!!!!

want meet pengetua izzit ?!

come lar !

ii not scare you !!!!

FUCK OFF !

u dare 2 buang 9 me ?!

if u dare den come !

ii never scared !!!

BUANG BUANG BUANG !!

没有评论:

发表评论