♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2011年1月12日星期三

♥ shabu shabu today ! ♥



hey hey yo yo ! :D

hehe ~
today me n mummy n a uncle go kuchai shabu shabu enjoy our buffet lunch !
;D

wah .
we eat very very much !

my mum order two plate the ''日本鱿鱼''
red in colour want..

haa..
not yet finish also , she told me she dunwn
jor @@

ii ad tell her will feel zai'' geh ~

she say wont wont wont ..
haha !

at last she force herself to eat herself .
xD

she keep me help her eat .

ii eat 2 only ii ad feel zaii'' ad ..
she eat two plates@@!!

omq !~

upload photo ......
****

lets see yea !








haa ! this is the jepun yao yu .. my mother say it was manis sangat..
den she put it into the chicken soup . haha !!





ii cant eat jor . cause ii too full ;(





haa ! u say ii eat until how ? like what ?XD








my ice cream !! ;D nice ~

没有评论:

发表评论