♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2011年7月13日星期三

ii have back :))

hello..

anyone miss me ?
hahaa..

ii had been so long times never updates dy..

have you miss me ?
LOL !


a sad case for me larr.

ii had cut my hair on yesterday !!!!!




ii felt regret,
cause is damn ugly for me..


feeling SAD lar.. !!!





ermm..
this is the photo which can see my hair clearly..


haiix..

nvm larr.

my hair will long back soon wan..


ii will wait it..
haha !



anyone support me ?? :D



at those month ii had been many happening .

got happy things sad things.

what also happening to me..
haha !



and ii learn something from my lovely brother. !!

hahaha..

he told me to be positive on everything. !
LOL .


and he told me that trust the appear of the MIRACLE.

then ur life will going WONDERFUL !

yes man .

finally ii had trust it .


hahha !



so..
at here.

ii also want to tell all my friends.

anything dont be so negative thinking.
okay ?

just by the positive thinking .

and you wil be happy everyday..
LOLLL !



trust it !!!





okay.
is going end right now..


during my free times ii will update again..
wait for me okay? my fanss.. haha !


because ii have work dy.
but only part time..

:))

oh ya.
remember .

trust the appear of the miracle friends . !



byeee :)))
have a nice night and nice dream..

good night and having a nice day for tomorrow :))

没有评论:

发表评论