♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2011年2月11日星期五

YESTERDAY bai tin GONG !









WELL .
ii am cominq to write my BLOG now .

xD

yerterday at my gu jie HOME bai tin qonq ~

start from 10pm .

hehe ~

WELL .
dont say too much .

lets see photo .

:)



FIREWORKS !!!!!!! wow ~
damn nice lar weii !

ii love it ~



hmm ><
not very clear .
but ...
ntg lar xD

_____________




paiseh lar !
sucks camera ~
TT

_____________






wahhhh !
see this ~

burn dou HAM HAM SANG ~
ii m feelinq hotttttt !!!




__________






this my ''zat zaii '' 侄儿 ~

damn concerntrate at his CARTOON BEN 10 !
XD


_______________







finally ~
my brother qeh fren geh HONG MIN DANG fall down ~

causeeeeee .....
he~
dok sik ~
独吃 *
xD


______________








____________






qoinq up the sky ~

bye bye ~
xD



____________








___________






they are holdinq the HONG MENG DANG ~




_________











___________








______________








___________










_________





WELL .

END ~
haaha !


hope this year will b a great year 4 me !
and for urs TOO !

:D

没有评论:

发表评论