♥ Finding My True Love ♥

♥ trust the appear of the miracle..
www.luvingaudrey.blogspot.com

2009年7月14日星期二

FUCK OFF PN KOH!

SEI pn koh!!!! go die lahx!!! i lawan u little bit den u sy me biadap?!

sifat ark?!!!! sohai dou sei!!!!

u wn mai gantung me lahx!
cheh! oways surat amaran.. so big mehx??!!! i nvr scare u oso!!! shou pei lahx~!!!

sy v other class i biadap u?! tiu!!! han di lahx!! summore sy i gek sei u?

wa.. if i lawan u oso cn gek sei u den i sure wil lawan u more more lohx!!!!

u wn ply v me ark?!! i sure ply bk v u !!!!!!!!

balik kampung tanah ubi lahx!!!!!!

u say me mai say me lohx..

y wn say my mother?! i very hormat my mother geh! den u sy i treaat u same v i treat her like tat`!! u sohai lahx!!
tat is very different.ok?! i treat u too bad.. cuz u sohai! bt i treat my mother so gd! i hormat her oso!!!

ur son oso say u very fan ark!!! u go tink urself lahx!sei sohai!!!

oways catch hair.. catch sifat ark?! catch!!!!

u tink urself so big geh?! sry lohx.. i dun tink so..

ur rawatan at smkbbsp is too small oni``

like a ant oni ark!
u tink u r who ork?!
cn control us ark?!!
u dun hv power 2 do so!!!

u balik kampung better lahx!!
at the world oso useless ark! useless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oways sy me biadap!!

actually i oso din hv lawan u!
u sy 2 me i mai answer bak u lohx..
tis is a manes[[sopan]].. u noe?! if u like tis oso dunno den u no nid live odi lohx..!!!!
go study some moral oni sy v me lahx!!
haixz!!!!!!!!

u wat oso dunno..
jux noe 2 hap me..
sy me.. catch me..
n all the sh things..
still wil do wat?

haixz..han di lahx.. pn koh worr?! haizzzzzz... ur rawatan at the skul rely like a ant like tat oni`
dun tink u r who lahx.. cn control ppl.
u din hv the power 2 do so ok?!
dun waste the time lahx..

use the time 2 tanah ur ubi lahx...
bt i tink u.. ubi oso dunno tanah tim ark.....
gt drug geh`!! haixzzzz

i tell u!

i nvr scare u oso!!!!
u wn gantung me den u gantung lahx!!
i nvr CARE!!!

dun waste my time!
i noe u wn gantung me or wat odi geh`
nvm la.. juz do it!!!

dun sok cun!
sohai!

if u wn ply v me..ok..

i oso will ply v u!!!!!!!!!!

cal me dun do ur student ark?!
cheh!!! i oso dunwn gt u like tat geh sohai teacher timm lahx!!

i nvr sy wn b ur student! u buang me lahx! tiuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!







by`Audrey...

没有评论:

发表评论